Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Country Flags

My friend Cindy and I have travelled to some pretty awesome places together, so when her birthday came around I wanted to make some cupcakes inspired by some of the countries that we've visited. Since we were all still recovering from the World Cup and Waka Waka was still stuck in my head, I opted to decorate cupcakes with countries' flags. I guess the 6 inch Eiffel tower and mini Acropolis will have to wait til next year.... or my next order.
Sorry, France...as you can see, I wasnt paying attention when I packed these up; you can view it as either a sideways France or an upside down Netherlands :) Or maybe since Cindy and I have been to both this was purposely done to represent the two countires in one cupcake. Yea, that sounds a lot better.

No comments:

Post a Comment